* 7 Nights of Accommodations, diving, use of tanks & weights, dive guides,
national park & cenote entry fees, ferry from Cozumel to the mainland, ground transportation to Tulum...
* 4 Nights at the Casa Mexicana in Cozumel - breakfast & snack lunch included
* 1 Shore dive in Cozumel (for those arriving early enough on the 19th - before 2pm)
* 3 Days of Cozumel boat diving - 3 dives a day
* 3 Nights at Cabanas Zazil Kin, right by the beach
1 Day of boat diving on Tulum reef
* 2 Days of diving in the Cenotes
* Optional 1 Day Whale Shark Safari - $170
* Transportaion to and from port
* Full day boat trip to snorkel
with Whale Sharks
* Light breakfast & lunch included
Accommodations in Cozumel:
The Casa Mexicana faces the gorgeous blue waters of Cozumel. The rooms have air conditioning, and
all the other necessary amenities to relax after a day of diving. There is a breakfast buffet, pool, and wireless internet
Cabanas Zazil Kin are only a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. These
lodgings are somewhat more rustic than the Cozumel accommodations, but no less enjoyable - and perfect
after a day of diving. Rooms have electricity from 7pm to 7am and air conditioning, along with a wireless hotspot near the
Does not include: Airfare, tips, meals beyond those mentioned, equipment rental.
needs to book their own airfare, arrival airport is Cozumel, departure airport is Cancun.
All reservations must be made through Seattle Scuba.
$500 Non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Balance to be paid in full no
later than June 19, 2013.
is limited, don't miss out!!
Contact us today to sign up: 206 284 2350 firstname.lastname@example.org